Tuesday 23 October 2012

Pop-up Shop


POP-UP SHOP. PORTOBELLO ROAD.  
On my way to Oxfam Boutique and Matches, I stumbled across this pop-up shop on my way. I was drawn by the very feminine layout of the shop. It's been open for 2 weeks so far, but forgot to ask when they'll be closing down again! So go soon! They stocked two brands SOMA and IRIS. It was all kept in the crème colours, only accessories showing bold colours.  
It hits a very broad market, I saw young girls going in, as well as mid forties women having a nose around. 
All the rails were put against the wall to utilize the space in the best possible way, in the centre of the room, there was a little table overflowing with accessories, everything from necklaces to bags to little ornaments. It was deadquite as there wasn't any music, and the shop assistant was passively sitting behind the desk, not knowing what to do or where to look. 




No comments:

Post a Comment