Tuesday 23 October 2012

Oxfam Boutique

OXFAM BOUTIQUE. 
Everything from H&M to Christian Dior can be found here, but nothing there to get really excited about. I know it bit weird to say, but it smells like second hand. 
The layout of the store is actually not too bad, its not too crammed as you will often find with charity shops, this creates that more 'luxurious' feel, like a boutique. I could see that they tried to make an effort of it not looking too much like a charity shop on the inside. I bet that on a good day, you would be able to find a treasure, but today just wasn't my lucky day. I was surprised about how many high street items that they had, I thought it was going to be more up market considering the area. 
The shop was rather dark, as a lot of the interior elements were kept in darker tones, and heavy curtains covering up fitting rooms and the staff room. Although there were white wall, the shop still felt rather gloomy. The staff members seemed extremely engaged with the lastest gossip and gave a friendly nod, when you stepped through the door. 



No comments:

Post a Comment