Tuesday 30 October 2012

BEYOND RETRO

BEYOND RETRO.
They are all ready and set for this time of year festivity: Halloween! They have made a great deal of effort, in contrast is the light hearted upbeat music, everything from the 60's to now. Hey, I was rocking a long to an old Gwen Stafani song, while smiling in amusement, that one of the staff members where on rollerskates! How cool is that?! Like other second hand shops, it has that slight hint of classic second hand smell. I wonder what weird washing powder these places use, when washing the clothes before stocking it... The staff members here are just such a contrast to the high end shops, these people are having shameless fun and raving a long to the music, with an eccentric dress style on top it all of. It's great to see people that doesn't think too highly of themselves. All the costumers clearly felt relaxed in this environment, slowly browsing through the over crammed shop, but crammed with clothes not people. I was genuinely surprised that they had a fancy dress area, but seems fitting. The fancy dress clothes were all hideous to some extend, but I'm not a massive fancy dress fan, so who am I to judge? 
The staff were also really helpful, I asked for an item, that was really awkward to get a hold of, but they did it - and in return I bought it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment